Tuesday 2 August 2016

A Big Hello....

Its been ages since I have posted...and I know a lot of you have been popping by the page so I thought I had better say something....

Things have not been brilliant...there have been a few problems arrived on the horizon...I have been suffering with stress, anxiety and a little depression...and I have just been unable to function...I've felt lost...and there's been a lot of tears...BUT I think the black mist is clearing...I can feel my world being "coloured" back in if you can understand what I mean....I read somewhere the other day..."in this unsettling summer of 2016" and that is just how it has felt...

I have allowed this to happen to me....now I need to "bail out" and get a new way of thinking...


In the meantime....

I wish you a very happy August and hope that you are all having a wonderful time and enjoying everything you do....I will be back soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxx




2 comments:

  1. Hello Florrie
    Sorry to hear things have not been good with for a little while. I do hope you continue to come out the other side and the colour returns to your lovely, homely, crafty, inspirational life.
    I send my very best wishes.
    Take good care.
    Mandy X

    ReplyDelete