Saturday 11 April 2015

Stylecraft Crochet Along



Its CAL time! ~ the Stylecraft Crochet Along first pattern has been released and I'm sooo excited :)
I have had my new stash of wool for a few weeks now and cant wail to get started...but I have to finish off the baby blanket I am making first...luckily that didn't take long...here it is




It was a nice simple pattern with a pretty border which will be for sale on Ebay later on, it will be perfect for the spring and summer to just keep the chill off a little one
 
The weather has been amazing this week so we have made the most of it and took to tackling the garden, which is very much in need of some help as I was unable to do much in it last year due to my ill health.  But now its looking much better the hedges have been trimmed and yesterday I planted some new shrubs and pretty things, a good part of the day was spent walking around the local garden centre and I wished I had a garden the size of a football pitch for all the things I wanted to buy, but alas I only have a small, perfectly formed little patch and it is my sanctuary...I would have gone out this morning to take a photo of it but wouldn't you know it...its raining!
 
During this lovely dry weather we have been able to take puppy dog over the local fields now they have dried out a bit...last week we would have come home knee deep in mud!  She has enjoyed it so much as you can see from her face, she's almost smiling with joy
 
 
 
 
 
The little ones enjoyed their Easter activities very much, a great time was had egg hunting and the local Easter Party and little E won the Easter Hat Competition he was so chuffed and yet another egg was won!
 
 
Well that's it for today, I've a papercut to design for my daughter...she has come up with an idea, hopefully I will be able to share it with you next week....
 
Have a lovely weekend all...I hope the weather is kind and you can spend some time in the glorious outdoors :) Bye for now xxxxxxxxxxxx
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment